24 Apr Position Vacant – National Technical Services Coordinator
National Technical Services Coordinator
Providing national customer and technical services for our product lines including Patient Monitoring, Polysomnography and EEG equipment.
About the business:
Temple Healthcare is based on a foundation of importing innovative products and delivering a new standard of customer service, Temple Healthcare is a significant player in the Sleep Diagnostics and Intensive Care Markets. Our company culture is built on an exceptionally high standard of business and personal ethics as well as a genuine desire to assist in the continuous improvement of the standard of patient care in Australia.
About the role:
This position has been newly created to provide national customer and technical services for our product lines. You will assume co-ownership of customer satisfaction across the multiple sales territories and will work collaboratively with the sales team. The position would suite a life sciences graduate with a flair for IT looking to make the most of both talents.
Your success in obtaining this role will be underpinned by the right education and experience for clinical, technical and IT network installation and support. You will also assume responsibility for additional day to day clinical and technical support in each territory.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Manage customer service tickets and complete service tasks
• Manage warranties and service contracts
• Mange new product installations
• Handle customer service requests either remotely or on-site
• Research and investigate technical issues
• Liaise with suppliers to solve escalated technical issues
• Assist the sales team with technical advice to provide tailored solutions
• Monitor systems performance
Qualifications and experience:
• Life Sciences qualifications and/or experience essential
• Relevant IT qualifications and/or experience with an understanding of IT network architecture and ability to design, build and administer small networks from inception would be a significant advantage.
• A considerable talent for software and experience with medical software
• An understanding of Patient Monitoring, Polysomnography and/or EEG experience would also be an advantage.
• Skills and competencies
• Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – You will have a proven talent for delivering solutions with an almost obsessive desire to service and please the customer.
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with
others, both internally and externally.
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team
• Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given,
and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner. Selfmotivation
and reliability with exceptional energy enabling you to work in an environment
with minimal oversight.
Apply to Belinda Snowden at: firstname.lastname@example.org